by velocibadgergirl

Saturday, July 26, 2008

To Be Read List

Do Chocolate Lovers Have Sweeter Babies? by Jena Pincott

The Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollan

Devil in the White City by Erik Larson

Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace

A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius by Dave Eggers

How Shakespeare Changed Everything by Stephen Marche

Why We Get Fat Gary Taubes

What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty

Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

Mademoiselle Boleyn by Robin Maxwell

Spiced by Dalia Jurgenson

If I Tell by Janet Gurtler

Jane by April Lindner

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Velocibadgergirl,

This is my second blog post ever, the first being a few minutes ago to your Pardon the Egg Salad blogsite.

I look forward to your review, when you've read it, of Michael Pollan's book, the Omnivore's Dilemma. I read Second Nature twice, something I rarely do simply because there are too many books that need reading. It was very good. His book about the potato didn't thrill me as much, which is why I'm interested in your review.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home